Yes, it should be working on Windows on the 4.0.1 release & also on the QA builds you have.
Try this to kick it into action:
- In Firestorm debug settings, make sure FSEnableGrowl is set to TRUE, then log out.
- Make sure you have Growl running on Windows. You should see the icon in the taskbar.
- Right click the Growl icon -> Open Growl
- In the applications tab, if you see Firestorm already listed there, right click it -> remove application.
- Close the Growl settings window, but make sure its still running
- Launch Firestorm
- You should see a notification popup from Growl as the login screen loads telling you the application Firestorm has registered with growl. If you then check in Growl settings under applications, you should see Firestorm listed.
Click all notifications & make sure its set to Enabled/TRUE
- Then login.
- Minimise Firestorm or bring up another window infront so Firestorm isnt in focus.
- Wait for a friend to login/logout or wait till you get an IM message (group chats dont trigger alerts) & you should see the growl notifications pop up.
Let me know if this works for you Katy